Sunday 4 June 2017

Sunday - 30km

That wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. I felt half decent from the start, getting the first kilometer out in 4:25 on the way to the pool to meet Ben and Darren (I was thinking it would be closer to 5 min/km). We did the normal loop in reverse (when I say 'normal,' I am still referring to the eastern trail along the lake as the council are still repairing the western side). We somehow managed to loose Darren at the fire station (we stopped for water but he kept going). The final 10km was a bit of a struggle, and things went quite (except for Ben who had just taken a caffeine loaded gel). But managed to tick the legs over to get to the 30km mare just before Harris Farm. 4:22's. Quite a big week with 133km! Looking forward to doing it all again next week, especially with the Tuesday and Thursday HuRTS sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment