Monday 7 August 2017

Monday - 15km + strides

I took it super easy yesterday (even managed a power nap in the afternoon), and ate lots and lots of food! Got a good night's sleep and felt completely refreshed this morning, even waking up before my alarm. Just did my usual loop around Manly, running it way too fast in 4:06's. But this felt extremely comfortable. Finished with some strides. Not sure what to do tomorrow. I could join Scotty and Barts for their taper session (and perhaps add two or three more reps at the end to make it more of a session for myself), I could join the HuRTS squad (which is Hills and a tempo run), or I could do my own session up at North Head tomorrow morning (I'd probably aim to do quarters). My willpower first thing in the morning (especially solo) is not great these days, and I do love training with everyone at lunchtime in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment