Sunday 15 October 2017

Sunday - 30km

Out for a solo 30km run around the lake this morning. Feeling quite good this morning, must have been the home made gado-gado last night! A nice southerly made for less humidity, which is always welcomed. Didn’t look at my watch once throughout the run, as I really wanted to run this on feel, keeping it firm but comfortable the whole way. That I did, running a fairly even split 30km, with the last few kilometers slightly faster (which is extremely common, a combination of anticipation and downhill). Got back to Harris Farm in 1:55:05 (3:50’s), so nearly 30 seconds quicker than last week. I felt more relaxed and controlled this week, so this is encouraging (but to be honest, I couldn’t have cared if I was two minutes slower this morning). Ran into Justin and his family on the walk back home, so at least I’ve had a bit of a social outing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment