Tuesday 3 October 2017

Tuesday - 15km

Similar to yesterday, I was feeling good and strong again today. Tuesday can go either way I’ve found - if I ran fast on Monday, I usually suffer on Tuesday, and vice versa. So to feel strong today was a bonus. Cloudy and humid this morning, so not as perfect as the last few days. North Head this morning, which I actually think I enjoy more as there is no back tracking (apart from the first mile). Felt I could push today, but was sensible (most of the time). Overtook a cyclist running up to the stone arch, which is always a bonus (for me, not him)! Got back home in a 6 second PB, finishing in 55:06 (3:40’s). Happy with that, as although it was only 6 seconds faster than last Tuesday, it felt much easier and it was more humid this morning. Still loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment