Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tuesday - 15km

I have no idea where that came from this morning! Feeling only slightly better than yesterday, I resigned myself to the fact that this morning was going to be nothing special. The pace felt solid effort-wise, but not super fast. In fact, a number of times I really held it back telling myself to remain relaxed and comfortable. That I did. Up to North Head this morning, getting a bit of sprinkling at the start. A nice headwind on the way up dropped the humidity, so was very welcomed. Ended up crossing the line in 55 flat (once again), equaling my best time set last Thursday (3:39’s). Really happy with that, but kind of annoyed as if I had have known I was in for that time, I would have pushed the final few hundred metres to sneak under 55 for the first time for the North Head loop. But, as I have said all along, I don’t care what times and paces I’m holding - so who cares about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment