Wednesday 4 October 2017

Wednesday - 15km

As predicted, I really felt it this morning. My level of perceived exertion was higher than usual, so I simply focused on getting through the run and finishing. Not surprising, however, given I’ve had four consecutive days of fantastic runs (PB’s), which is unusual in itself! Just the usual Wednesday morning Shelly-Fairlight loop, the highlight being seeing Justin back out there running - with a watch, which means it is official as it will be going on Strava! Exciting times ahead! Anyway, I got back in a much faster time than I had anticipated, finishing in my second quickest Shelly-Fairlight loop in 54:38 (3:38’s). I honestly thought I wouldn’t have even gone under 55 this morning, so that was a nice little bonus! A lot of activity going on outside Manly LSC including a JetSki, two ambulances and a helicopter. With the Bold & Beautiful having yet to complete there swim, my fingers are crossed that everyone and everything is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment