Monday 11 December 2017

Monday - 15km

Out of bed from a deep slumber to plod through my Monday morning blues. Didn’t feel amazing by any means, so I just held a pace that was hard enough intensity wise, but didn’t feel fast at all. An absolutely stunner of a morning, although getting warmer by the second! The sad thing is that it’s onky going to get hotter (i.e. tougher) each morning this week according to the forecast. So I’m not expecting anything flashy in terms of times this week. The Shelly-Fairlight loop this morning, seeing Darren, Emilia and Maria along the way. Other than hurdling over an unleashed dog, there is nothing else of excitement to report. Other than a moderate northeasterly seabreeze which had developed for the (almost) final mile stretch from Manly to Queenscliff (an unwelcome headwind). At least it cooled me down a bit! Got back to North Steyne in 54:42 (3:39’s), a bit quicker than I thought. Happy with that, especially as I could feel he weekend’s runs in my legs the entire way. Time for a swim now.

No comments:

Post a Comment