Monday 12 March 2018

Monday - 15km

Great conditions when I started this morning, you could feel Easter in the air. Unfortunately I stuffed around a bit at home prior to leaving, so as soon as the sun came out (which it did from the second kilometer onwards), it did start to heat up quite quickly. Should’ve left half an hour earlier! Oh well. I felt reasonably good today, especially for a Monday morning. Not too sore from yesterday’s long run, but not as fresh (obviously) as I felt on Saturday morning. All-in-all, and most importantly, I am feeling much better that I have over the past few weeks. It was th Shelly-Fairlight Loop this morning, and it as quit crowded both with humans and dogs. The pace actually felt faster than what it was, finishing in 55:18 (3:41’s). Nothing amazing, but nothing terrible either - I guess you could say that I am satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment