Wednesday 14 March 2018

Wednesday - 15km

I felt like I was in survival mode from the start this morning. My alarm woke me up from a very deep sleep (which is rare these days), so wasn’t really feeling up for it this morning, I got out there, of course, almost pulling the pin at the 2km mark. Knowing how annoyed I’d be for the rest of the day for doing so, I soldiered on. Admittedly, despite a somewhat coolish 19 degrees, the 95% humidity was a real killer. Out to Fairlight via Shelly and back today, dodging a few stray dogs and pedestrians today. I was thinking I’d finish well into the 56’s today, so was quite happy to get home in 55:32 (3:42’s). Intensity-wise it felt harder than usual, but I’m just glad to get through that one this morning. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment